Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kickoff

OK, so my beautiful and thoughtful wife decided she'd heard enough of me talking about how I want to try home-brewing (it's only been going on for oh, I don't know, 10 years or so...) and so she trekked down to our local home-brew shop, Brew It Yourself, and bought me a home-brewing kit for Christmas this year.  Needless to say, I'm psyched!  So, I thought it might be useful for me, and anyone else who's every been interested in home-brewing, to document my experiences; sort of like an online brewing journal.  I'm also going to try to provide links to the books, products I use in case anyone wants them.  I've never kept a blog before, so I decided this was as good a reason as any... Oh, and while you're here, you might as well slip on over to my wife's website where she sells beautiful, handmade jewelry for charitable causes ( www.terravidadesigns.com ).

TerraVida Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment